The LB-60 can be mounted directly to the Reaper Rig or tripod legs and allow for a small amount of spherical adjustment for optical or recording devices. It provides a much lower profile mounting setup than using traditional camera ball heads which helps reduce movement induced by recoil. It provides a +/- 15 degree adjustment. When used with the Reaper Rig, it gives you the ability to co-witness a camera or spotting scope with the optic on your rifle.
- Black anodized aircraft grade aluminum alloy.
- Rubberized surface to protect from scratching equipment.
- Built-in bubble level.
- Spherical adjustment from -15 degrees to +15 degrees.
- Base screw: 3/8"-16 female threads (bottom), 1/4"-20 male stud (top).
- Ball diameter: 2.72in.
- Base diameter: 2.36in.
- Tripod mount thread size: 3/8" -16 female thread (bottom), 1/4" -20 stud (top).
- Max. Height: 1.75"
- Max. Load: 26.4lbs.
- Adjustment range: +/-15-degrees.
- Item weight: .81 lbs.